Bambou Compressé Café
Hardwood flooring - TROPICAL BAMBOO
Bamboo flooring - HD COFFEE - 15 x 96 x 920 mm
This wood flooring is ready to lay and need no extra finish. Made of 100% Bamboo. Bevelled on 4 sides.
- Natural mat varnish, highly resistant
- Suitable for humid rooms
- Compatible with underfloor heating onto a suitable insulating underlay (full glue-down)
HD COMPRESSED BAMBOO
A real innovation in terms of flooring, the bamboo parquet has remarkable qualities. Beautiful and healthy, it combines ecology, durability and aesthetics.
Original and authentic, the bamboo floor brings a touch of exoticism and "peace" to your floors. Bamboo flooring has other mechanical properties similar to wood.
Renowned for its qualities of hardness and resistance, it is acclaimed for its originality.
This resource is almost inexhaustible: it grows up to 1 m per day and matures after 5 years.
BAMBOO COMPRESSED HD: The bamboo fibers are compressed at high density and at very high pressure. With an exceptional density, more resistant than all other woods, this material is perfectly suited to places with intensive use which requires maximum resistance to wear and punctures.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorSOLID WOOD FLOORING
- Wood specieBamboo
- Dimensions and sectionsBAMBOU 96. Width: 96 mm - Length: 960 mm - Thickness: 15 mm
- Blade width / Patterns- 10 cm
- Installation methodGlued-down / Nailed-down if 20mm thickness. Tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionTROPICAL BAMBOO
- Fire ResistanceCfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 9.6 cm
- Total thickness15 mm