Engineered Wood Flooring - SMOKED PARQUET FLOORING
Hardwood Oak parquet.
- Smoked oiled natural lightly brushed
- Composed of 100% oak wood
- Chamfered on 4 sides
- Easy maintenance parquet
- Glued or nailed or flottante installation
THE SMOKED ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING
Smoked parquet is an alternative to old wood whose colors have aged over time.
These floors are smoked by oxidation: a combination of complex processes that accelerate the aging of oak tanins. Each strip of parquet will react in a unique way to reveal the authentic soul of wood and all its nuances. Oxidation also allows a lasting deep coloring of the wood.
Out of manufacture and still in packaging, the parquet smoked by oxidation is saturated to the maximum of its color and will appear dark. It will lighten on contact with light over time. After a few weeks, its dark color will evolve towards a lighter color which will vary according to its exposure to light and U.V.
Ready to install these engeneered Oak Parquets do not require any other finish. It is an authentic and durable floor over the long term ... In addition to acoustic comfort, semi-solid parquet offers many advantages including total refurbishment after wear.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsLES FUMÉS. Largeur. 180 mm - Longueurs variables - Epaisseur. 16 mm dont 4 mm de couche d'usure
- Blade width / Patterns16 - 20cm
- Installation methodGlued-down / Nailed-down if 20mm thickness. Tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness4 mm
- CollectionSMOKED PARQUET FLOORING
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 18 cm
- Total thickness16 mm
- Total lengthRandom lenghts
- Guarantee30 years
- Glued-down picto / Nailed-down installationYes