- brushed finish then vernished
- 3 mm oak available
- Choice: Rustic style - few knots in the parquet
- Glued or floating to a support
natur Versailles tiles
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historical pattern highlights the traditional spirit of the parquet floors of yesteryear.
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsENGINEERED - SLAB OF VERSAILLES PATTERN. Thickness 15/4 (4 mm of noble wood) x 600 mm x 600 mm
- Blade width / PatternsVersailles Tiles
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- ClassificationPassage modéré - Cl31 - AC3
- Wood appearance / GradeABC grade
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 80 cm
- Total thickness15 mm
- Total length80 cm