Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historical pattern motifs highlight the traditional spirit of the old parquet.
- Smoked by oxidation - Rounded bevelled
- High-strength natural UV varnish - Ready to install
- European Oak AB grade - 3 mm top layer
- Compatible with underfloor heating onto a suitable insulating underlay (glue-down)
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsENGINEERED CHEVRON PATTERN - Width. 90 mm - Length. 600 mm - Thickness. 12 mm including 3 mm of noble wood glued on a multi-ply support.
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeAB grade - knots up 10mm
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- ShapingBords arrondis
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 9 cm
- Total thickness12 mm
- Total length60 cm
- Guarantee30 years