INVISIBLE VARNISHED CHEVRON
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historical pattern motifs highlight the traditional spirit of the parquets of yesteryear.
- Invisible varnish finish - Ready to install
- Original 45 ° angles
- 3.5 mm wear layer
- Floating or glued to a support
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbon or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sections
- Blade width / PatternsFishbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Wood appearance / GradeAB grade - knots up 10mm
- Wear layer thickness3.5 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- Surface finishVarnished
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 12 cm
- Total thickness15 mm
- Total length
- Guarantee30 years