Fishbone Oak Ficelle
Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Elegant and historical pattern motifs highlight the traditional spirit of the old parquet.
- Oiled finish - Ready to install
- 3 mm layer of noble wood
- Floating or glued to a support
- Smoked, Oiled finish
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsLES MOTIFS CONTRECOLLÉS Baton rompu. Largeur. 125 mm - Longueurs fixes. 625 mm - Épaisseur. 12 mm dont 3 mm de chene
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 2 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 12.5 cm
- Guarantee30 years