Engineered Wood Flooring - ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historic motives marked with nobility, to find the traditional spirit of the parquet to the pure state.
- High-strength natural varnish
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Made of 100 % from solid oak - Rustic choice
- Glued-down onto a suitable insulating underlay
THE ENGINEERED PATTERNS
Historical motifs, Chevron, Fishbone or Slabs of Versailles, a way to revive the historic tradition of pure parquet. The Pattern range offers many finishes and textures, from classic to modern style. This is the Deco Chic trend to follow!
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Engineered Parquet is made on a support of several glued wooden layers.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, they offer all the advantages of hardwood parquet with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsENGINEERED CHEVRON PATTERN - Width. 90 mm - Length. 600 mm - Thickness. 12 mm including 3 mm of noble wood glued on a multi-ply support.
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodGlued-down / Nailed-down if 20mm thickness. Tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesPlanks bevelled
- Wood appearance / GradeAB grade - knots up 10mm
- Wear layer thickness3 mm
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionENGINEERED PATTERNS
- CoatingMatt varnished
- Fire ResistanceCfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 9 cm
- Total thickness12 mm
- Total length60 cm
- Guarantee30 years
- % of discount-30%