Destockage Parquet Extérieur
Simplified installation with tongue and groove system at the end of the blade for exceptionally easy installation.
- Genuine Burmese Teak - Certified Controlled Origin
- Variable lengths
- Smooth sides, non-slip treated
- KD = Kiln dry (kiln dried)
- Screw installation on joists
BLADES - EXOTIC WOOD
To embellish your terrace, the exotic wooden planks are sophisticated and mix perfectly with the environment. The exotic wood floor adds a value and makes your terrace a real living space, warm and comfortable.
In Ipe, Cumaru, Teak, Massaranduba ... these woods from the 4 corners of the world are chosen for their density and their longevity and resistance to external aggressions.
By its natural properties, exotic wood has a very low thermal conductivity and therefore keeps a temperature pleasant to the touch, even in direct sunlight.
All our plank deck undergoes a special anti-fungal treatment which makes them rot-proof and particularly weather-resistant.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorDECKING PLANK
- Type - Terrace FormatDeck boards
- Wood specieTeak
- Dimensions and sectionsEpaisseur. 19 - Largeur. 120 - Longueurs variables
- Types of terraceexotic wood
- Type of deck installationBlades. To be screwed on Joists. Interlocking Straight edges.
- Deck surface appearanceSmooth raw wood surface - Non-slip sanding
- Surface finishGross to process
- Total widthWidth 12 cm
- Total thickness19 mm
- Total lengthRandom lenghts
- Lots meterLot greater than 50 m²