- Smoked and aged: Unstructured surface planed by hand
- Layer 4 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Floating installation on insulation / glued to the ground / nailed to joists
copy of Driftwood Nat Fishbone
Destockage Parquet contrecollé - flottant - BLACK LABEL
An incredible sensation under your feet. Exclusive and original wood twisting technology highlighting all the natural roughness of oak.
Exclusive Decoplus parquet collection.
A unique collection of Design parquet floor designed in close collaboration with international architects and designers.
The Black Label collection is the result of mastering confidential processes that use elements such as fire, water, and other materials such as stone or iron balls. Result: ultra-sophisticated textures and colors with amazing contrasts!
A unique character that comes in straight plank parquet, Fishbone and Chevron.
Designed to offer remarkable stability performance, the Black Label Engineered Parquet is made on a support of 9 layers of birch. Very robust, this parquet has a layer of wear as important as a hardwood parquet. It offers all the advantages with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Blade width / PatternsHerrigbone
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesBevelled on 4 sides
- Wood appearance / GradeCD grade: Sapwood + Knots
- Wear layer thickness4 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionBLACK LABEL
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 12 cm
- Guarantee30 years
- % of discount-30%
- Lots meterLot greater than 50 m²